Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Luck O' The Irish.........AKA........Beer, It's Not Just For Breakfast!!!............ "

Good Morning;
So...after the library closed yesterday evening I meandered my way over to see Rachel and pick up a few dollars that the 'ex' owed me. 3 out of 4 of my 'ex stepkids'...(lol! that is a strange label)...were over there also and everyone had something to tell or show me...all at once of course! I have not spent much time with them recently and the boys have really grown quickly, the oldest son's body has finally caught up with his "laidback/too cool/can't show emotion", teenage attitude that he has had for a couple of years now...LOL! The youngest must have bones of lead or gold, he is neither very big nor fat, but incredibly 'dense' in terms of mass...(and at times in his 'selective' memory, hearing and comprehension abilities too......LOL!) The second oldest is a girl, who hit puberty a few years ago, had that sudden growth spurt from little girl to young woman and has been in stasis ever since....lol. Rachel's hair is getting so long now, and wild too. It is time for her first 'big girl haircut/styling' session. I had found a clean and almost unused Crayola sketch pad on the bus stop a while ago and given it to her, well, she made a picture book illustrated with stick drawings of the cats and the dog, and different combinations of her extremely convoluted family dynamics...lol!..(On a serious note, psychologically speaking...everyone is happy and smiling, thank goodness, even the animals..lol,...you can tell a lot about their stae of mind from a kid's spontaneous artwork.)

They were about to clean up for Shabbos, (which means the 3 oldest made themselves scarce), so I said goodbye and split. I may get a chance to see Rachel again this afternoon or evening for a bit, if schedules mesh. I am going over to Jenn's to shower and maybe wash a load of clothes shortly, when they all head out to the playground with the grandkids, (since I'm spending Monday night so as to be able to shower early Tuesday before I head off to court and ???


Speaking of the ???

My Horrorscope in the weekend edition of "B" the free paper in the orange boxes all over town, published by The Baltimore Sun says:
Pisces 02.19-03.20 It's OK to be selfish this weekend.
Do what you want to do and don't compromise.
This may be hard because you love to please,
but make the next few days all about you!

Hey....if it's in print it must be official, and I always obey the law...(welllll....the spirit if not the letter anyway...lol), so I started this morning with NEW Grape PopTarts and Yuengling lager for brunch ;-} ...!!!

But Really, I am going to do something just for me..(and hopefully Rachel, 'cuz she is what makes me happiest)..this weekend. If anyone has any..free time, free tickets, free passes, free burgers, free willy...lol!, or just wants to meet for the very first, or the umpteenth, or any amount in between, time...call me! (E-mail me..I may get it before Monday....LOL). Look me up at the Starbucks in Mount Washington tomorrow morning. (And I am thinking Bill Bateman's in Reisterstown, for half price burgers in the evening) Let's "do (and/or drink) lunch" as they say, or brunch, or coffee this evening or tomorrow, I've got a couple bucks to spend, and need company! Preferably Female, but....'Beggars Can't Be Choosers!'...right.....LOL!
If you cannot tell, I woke up craving company this morning..(I also woke up with severe hip pain, and cannot remember where I must have banged it to bruise it so bad). I actually was over come by a massive wave of loneliness as I lay down last night. The first feeling/thought was OHHHH, it feels so good to lie down and stretch out on a firm, flat surface...followed immediately by, GEEZ I need someone to sleep with! It didn't so mucah as pass, as lessen, and I fell asleep until 3:30 am., and then dozed in and out due to hip pain, until I got up at 8:30 am., went to Giant for coffee and ablutions, came over to the picnic table at the library for my Irish breakfast....and here I am. Now I am out of here to catch the bus to Jenn's
See you...hopefully SOMEONE!!, later today, or tomorrow!
......................Dave
P.S. .....The 'Luck' part came in when I stopped in the gas station and played $2.00 on the Keno, and lost. Gary was there and we had not seen each other for months, and he must have hit for a nice sum, so he gave me $6.00 bucks for sh*ts and giggles, I played 2 more $$, lost again, and still left $2.00 ahead....LOL!

No comments: