Friday, March 19, 2010

"Reader Appreciation Day"...................AND............."Is There A Doctor In The House?!?!.................

Good Afternoon;
Just a quick Thank You!!! in case I run out of time before I finish composing the rest of todays post.
Welcome to Follower # 18, Crystal. Thanks and I'm glad you enjoy my babblings enough to want to 'keep coming back', (as we used to say in the meetings...lol!).
AND...To whoever it is who uses COVAD as their ISP......
WOW!!!
Thanks for all the time you have been spending reading the archives, If my head explodes....from an overinflated ego.....you made it worthwhile...lol!
And a belated CONGRATULATIONS!!!, and a well earned MAZEL TOV to my friend, supporter, confidant, and one man pep squad, Neil Rubin!!!
On March 12th at 3:00 pm. he was awarded his Ph.D. degree from The Baltimore Hebrew Institute at Towson University, after successfully defending his thesis titled "American Jewry and the Oslo Years."
Way to go Herr Doctor Professor Rubin!
(He promised I could read his written portion..
....if my insomnia ever got out of hand......LOL!)
Back soon...........Dave

No comments: