Monday, March 22, 2010

"Rhyme Thyme......................"

Yeah Back Again...Damn Rain!!
So yesterday at the Starbucks this stereotypical New Yawker stars bitching about the 'brain dead' guy who made his drink, and how lousy it was and how everything is better in New York......BEFORE he even tried his coffee!!, He then promptly dumped it out all over the lawn and the back patio. He began bitching about Baltimore and I said to him, "so you think Baltimore is the 'asshole of the universe', right?" and he says "yeah exactly!", so I said to him "and you're just passing through, aren't you?" with an evil grin, and he says "Yeah, you're damn right I am..........(silence)......" and he starts to get up and approach me with an angry look on his face.....I just sat there, totally laid back and smiled and said, "something wrong?". He stopped, looked at my unconcerned attitude and posture....and reconsidered and stomped off mumbling......pity, this was just after the call from Allen and I really wanted to expend some of the unreasonable, but very real anger and frustration that had been building up inside of me......LOL!
..On another note;
..here is some verbal vomit that illustrates my mood both late yesterday and today, at least since the torrential downpour has trapped me here this afternoon without an umbrella.
____________
The Black, Red, and Phony Green Blues:
++++++
=====
your corporate hypocrisy
breeds employee mediocrity
and self serving bureaucracy
spawns government absurdity
****
aid to the third world you see
mates celebrity and charity
compounding all the irony
of this decimal democracy
****
that's really a theocracy,
bow the head and bend the knee
worship the economy
and ethical lobotomy
****
ignoring common decency
exploiting amorality
burn the forest, save the trees
profit from indignity
****
concealing this insanity
behind political inanity
leaves the vainglorious bastards free...
......................
...while raping you and killing me
****
dbc....3/22/10
****
Moody son of a bitch at times...ain't I?
With any luck, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon...
Circuit Court at 9:00 with Judge Hennigan...Oh Boy!!
P.S. sorry about all the symbols, but the stupid program isn't allowning line breaks, and I'm not in the mood to Eff with the HTML!!!

No comments: