Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Nowhere To Go....And....All Day To Get There....................."

Good Afternoon;
So one bunch of delinquents got tossed out, for a change!
As you can probably tell, I'm bored and at loose ends, without the money to go do anything, or go sit anywhere and nurse a drink or a coffee. And I just don't want to go to the Starbucks today...though I may if no one calls me with a better offer.
Just to let you know this is one of the real soul killers of homelessness, not being able just to sit in your own space somewhere and read a book or watch TV, or even just take a nap or sit and think.....alone. Which is the other part of the paradox of always being alone, even in the midst of a crowd of people, when you want to be alone, it is hard as hell to find a decent, comfortable, safe spot.
The "shed" is a place where I sleep, that is (mostly) out of the reach of the weather. Even if it WAS fixed up, there is no room for a cot, much less a chair.
It is basically a long skinny cell.
I have had enough of cells for my lifetime.
No one is on FaceBook, and I've sent and answered and read all my e-mails, and I have nothing interesting left to say.
See ya................Dave

No comments: