Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Medical Malfunction.................or..................Dysfunction...................."

Good Afternoon;
Welcome Follower #21 "Grubbfreeland"...(I just gotta know the story behind that handle...LOL).
That's the cheerful part of the post...NOW....."Let the bitching Begin"!
So..I went to JAI Medical on Park Heights Ave. at Cold Spring Lane.
(For those of you not from Baltimore, suffice it to say, the cops go in pairs and gunshots are more frequent than birdsong, 'back in the day', I'd get my pre-dawn fix there. Crime and stupidity are neck and neck with poverty, and assholes who brag about living in that 'hood. A fun place, like DisneyLand on a bad acid trip, where Goofy's on dope, Donald's on crack, Minnie's turning tricks, and Mickey is the kingpin pimp and drug lord. Oh yeah and Pluto is one of Michael Vick's 'puppies'.....and you don't want to know what Chip 'n Dale are into............LOL.)

Anyway...I get there when I was told to.."we really don't make appointments, but come in at 1:00 pm. and I'll fit you in"..today at 12:45 pm. and sign in and sit down. An hour and a half later of watching the fat-ass quote 'security guard' unquote talk on her cell phone and ignore the obvious junkies and dealers coming in and taking a break, not causing trouble, but tying up the chairs for waiting patients, and listening to the 'baby mama drama' of Jerry, or Maury, or Steve, or another of their ilk at full volume, and the shouts of, "dat baby ain't got his nose..(eyes, ears, lips....etc.)..it's a lie, they faked the DNA"..and other similarly intelligent commentary, the genius at the sign in window...Oh did I tell you, the waiting room and the office and medical facilities are separated by electronic locks and bullet proof glass...tells every one beyond a certain number on the clipboard to go home, since there is only one doctor there today..out of maybe ..Three!, surprise, surprise....with no triage or prioritization for medical needs. Those who complained are told to "Go to the E.R. then....(and mumbled under the breath, bitch-ass)", to people whos insurance DOES NOT cover E.R. visits.
F*CK this place, I'd rather die than go back there again...and by the way, this IS the private sector here...how could Goverment run health care get any worse?!?
I'm going to talk to Liz about HCH, Health Care for the Homeless, tomorrow. If I understand correctly, and some of my sources can be pretty incoherent and confusing...lol, you may wait for hours, but you do get seen and do get treated decent, and needs do get met....Hmmmm? I still have my doubts, so I'm not holding my breath.
So I'm tired, frustrated and hungry, (for real food, todays diet of Munchkins and various flavors of Russell Stover chocolate coated creme eggs leaves something to be desired, and I think it's affecting my brain and my hand eye coordination....I'm making a lot of typos..but I'm hitting 120 keys a minute.....lol!)...and I could use some more coffee and I'd like a drink of 'ice cold malted barley pop'.
It looks like I'm filling my water bottle from the fountain and snagging a package of the low budget, Buddig brand..chopped pressed, formed, water added lunch meats and a 33 cent bag of chips....lol.
Any body want to go to dinner......(your treat)....call me on the 410-908-XXXX cell phone #.
I'm out of here again, time's up and the library is filling up with dumb-ass droopy pants morons and teenage mothers who can't say a sentence without every 3rd word being a curse word and or YO or nigga.
later................Dave



No comments: