Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Keeping It Real............................."

Good Evening;
Last post tonight..I promise.
This is a serious one..mostly, except for the comment I'm about to make about the retarded gay monkey, (screw PC...for this annoying jerkoff), on the computer across the way.....asshole does not even come close...it is watching a video and flipping it's hands like Madonna in her Vogue phase, with his pants down around his thighs, not only dumb as a rock, but can't carry a tune or hit the high notes either, I do not know if they...his friends are here crowded around him now, are homosexual or not, but they are f*ckin' fruitcakes!! Crude, rude and lewd, and ghetto stupid......no wonder stereotypes are perpetuated, not 3 words pass with out a curse word, or a misogynistic slur...against their own women. And not a single adult of their own people says a word.
Ok, Now....;
I had received an e-mail from a woman who has been following the blog for about a year now and just wrote me with an offer of clothes for Rachel, or toys, and some money to "DO" something with her...you can tell she reads the blog..lol. And an air mattress for me.
I have written back twice, and am awaiting a reply, and while I am I followed on of her links on her e-mail.......Wow!! What a surprise?, shock?,.....no...a truly HUMBLING experience!
This beautiful person, is a lung cancer survivor, who is still in treatment of some type, raising a 6..(?).. year old daughter of her own, wants to help ME out!
Dear God, if for no other reason than to be able to say thank you, I have to meet this person. This is the reason I started this blog, so folks such as this get acknowledged.
I'm gone for tonight....................Dave

No comments: