Friday, March 5, 2010

"Sawing Logs.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............."

Good Afternoon;
My sleep pattern is so screwed up right now, literally passing out at 8:15 pm. and sleeping through the phone ringing in my ear at 10:00 pm., waking up at 10:30 pm. until 11:30 pm. sleeping for an hour and twenty minutes, waking up for 3 hours, and falling asleep until 6:00 am. and barely retaining consciousness as I spill coffee down my face. I need about 3 days in a real bed....and not the cheap ass motel bed that has the contours of a herniated camel!
So far today has continued in the same messed up vein, got on the train to head across to East Baltimore to see Monkee, and she says the meds aren't ready yet, so I stay on the train, and fall asleep and miss the stop for the library, which means I missed the bus, which means I sat out in the sun and fell asleep again...almost missing the next bus....lol.
Now I have to try to get to hopkins to see her and back to Owings Mills by 4:00 pm...
gotta run....see you tomorrow...........Dave

No comments: