Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Tonights Forecast.......DARK!!!.......With Scattered Light Towards Morning!.......................(R.I.P. George Carlin)...................."

Good Afternoon;

It's one of those glass half full/half empty days outside, I mean, is it partly sunny or partly cloudy? At what point does it switch from one to the other...lol.
The current conditions as reflected on my emotional bioclimatograph are fluctuating between anticipation and anxiety regarding tomorrow nights Passover Seder at Lisa's folks house, with a rapidly dropping frustration level on the Edward Index, and a stationary sanity front exists, aided by the application of an "Ice Brewed Canadian High", which is exerting a stabilizing effect on my "I'm not in the Sub-Tropics[al]" depression.
Yesterday, I went back to Jenn's and sat the brat..(and Devin) for an hour or so until Rachel was dropped off by her mom. By the time Jenn got back around 2:30 pm., Rachel also had her fill of Edward and we jumped on the train and went down to the Baltimore Arena box office and bought our ticket for the Circus...the REAL one, Barnum and Bailey & Ringling Brother's !!..( Hot Tip!! Wednesday April 7th, Opening Night is HALF PRICE....Two $26.00 seats, 'Center Ice', half way up second section......$13.00 each!!)...and grabbed a donut..(chocolate iced raised with rainbow sprinkles of course!...lol....I asked her for a taste and the little stinker smiled, ate the last piece and offered to let me lick the choclate off her fingers....LOL!!
We got back to Jenn's and her mother picked her up 20 minutes later...and I was sentenced to the rest of the night....during which Edward crapped his pants because he did not want to miss any of the movie he was watching...AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
Oh well I gotta go Closing time....back Tomorrow..
.....................Dave



No comments: