Friday, March 26, 2010

"I'll Huff And I'll Puff And I'll..........Spray Saliva All over Your House And Dissolve It!!!!.............................."

Good Morning;
A little cool, a little damp, a little gray, a little blue, a little tired, a little achy, but all in all, a good morning.
The shed is slowly but surely giving up the ghost and surrendering to entropy and the elements. My bottom blanket, the one that is a ground sheet between the "box" springs....LOL!!!!, and heavy blanket that is now qradruple folded as a mattress, was beginning to do a fair imitation of a wick this morning, as I found out when I rolled it up. The corner was up against the insulation at the bottom of the wall where the wood had deteriorated..(kind of like the discs in my back...lol)..as had the fiberfill, and the only thing left was the backing paper, which I had not noticed and repaired with cardboard. The wind driven rain last night must have been coming from the northeast against the open wall and saturated it. Time for some 'corrugated construction' again. I think I'm also going to have to pull up the "box" springs and put down another layer or two of the 2' x 4' metal shelves and raise myself off the floor some more.
Okay I've gotta run now, I just received a phone call from Marianne, a 'Loyal Reader' and Follower who I have been exchanging e-mails with in the past few days. We are meeting at the McDonalds across form the Cromwell light rail stop in about an hour or so.
If I do not make it back to the library today....
Good Shabbos and A Happy Pesach to those who will be too busy to check in for a while.
To the rest of you......see you later today or Saturday......
........Dave

No comments: