Monday, March 15, 2010

Rainy Days And Mondays Always Get Me......................................................Mildly Psychotic.....................(But Who Can Tell)...."

Good Afternoon;

My apologies for the extended absence,
....................between the all encompassing craziness involved in the preparations for the viewings and the funeral service; the childcare logistics..(AND I had a last minute addition!!...I love younger women!!), suppressing the overwhelming desire to introduce my grandson to the joys of interstellar travel, via the newly developed 'Size 10 & 1/2-Leather Encased-Metatarsal/Gluteal-Earth Orbit Escape Velocity-Launch Mechanism;
Last minute, urgent, major & extreme laundry duties...(not just my dirty undies...lol); lack of and/or intermittent and interrupted sleep; rain, heavy rain, more rain, still more and heavier rain, designing and constructing an ark, collecting pairs of animals, cleaning up after said animals volumes of rain; weather related physical pain and misery, non-weather related "normal"....(LOL!!) chronic pain and misery, self admitted and administered and guiltily acknowledged weight related pain and misery;......and the surprisingly sudden onset and rapid descent, (I mean we're talking Olympic quality record setting Luge...[Pre-modifications!!] speeds here) into a depressive episode that I am still fighting right this minute; {Exacerbated by the anxiety of the court date a week from tomorrow, the combination of the post-adrenal letdown from Thursdays meeting with Liz my new case manager and today's article in the Baltimore Sunpaper regarding the gross inefficiency of the Baltimore County D.S.S...where I am supposed to transfer my case from the Baltimore City branch because Liz's firm is located in the County, therefore said transfer is necessary for both service to me and (Federal??) grant money to them.}; AND the Mother Of All sinus headaches, (BTW thanks to all you Meth-Heads out there, and your bathtub labs, for forcing the pharmaceutical companies to change the formulas on all the sinus meds to ineffective compounds that aren't worth a rat's ass!).

Sorry......3 days of talking to, and more so listening to either toddlers, domestic animals, or the raindrops and your head would be ready to explode too....LOL!!!


But, I got a chance to hang out with a beautiful, single, younger woman on Friday night, we had drinks together and she snuggled up to me on the couch, and fell asleep in my arms. How much younger, oh about 6 months.....not 6 months younger than me....SIX months old.....LOL!, as for the drinks, she had Similac, I had coffee...lots and lots of coffeeeeeeee! Jenn's best friend Lauren, and her husband Brett were going out to dinner with Jenn and Tom between the viewings and then to the funeral home afterwards. I heard Lauren on Jenn's speaker phone saying something about losing their baby sitter at the last minute, and said "bring her over here, I haven't lost one yet"...lol, and which, after some discussion they decided to do. I'm really touched and honored that Lauren, who knows my situation and whole verkakte story, and who I really do not know that well, would trust me with her gorgeous little girl, and grateful that I could be of service to them. And to Tom and Jenn and his mom Pat, lessening their load by a small amount.
I am such a softy, I could see my self being a daddy to a baby girl again...you can keep the boys...lol.....any interested prospective mothers out there....I've got walking, talking, beautiful, intellingent, talented references!!!, to the second generation....LOL!!!
So can you tell that I am easily twisted around my girl's little fingers? And that I am totally slap happy with cabin fever after the past week?
Well, after Tuesday, the sun should be back, and projected temps are near 70 degrees by the weekend. My services should be no longer be required at the drop of a hat or at odd hours, and I can get back out on my own on a full time basis, not having to 'keep coming back' the day after I leave. I need to get away, from the fridge and the stove too!!!.LOL!!! I put on so much flab this winter! I don't expect immediate (if any) action from the C.M. firm so I guess I'm in the shed until I can find a new hideaway, somewhere discreet and private and clean and safe. The shed has started to leak too, too much for comfort.
I have to find some new way to get some cash too, as Jenn and Tom can no longer trade for my grocery credit. I don't want to go back out to the corner anymore, I need to find a private individual with a small businesss, that is NOT physical labor.
That is, if I am not locked up for contempt of court!
Time's up, and my mind is spinning anyway...as you can tell from the disjointed babbling.......lol.
Back later.................Dave

No comments: