Monday, March 15, 2010

"Odds And Ends.................................."

Good Afternoon...Again;
Just a couple afterthoughts, you know the type of thing you think of when you've already hit the send button on the e-mail, the snappy retort that comes 10 minutes too late....................the, "I Coulda Had A V-8" moment.
SLAP To The Head!.........LOL
First and most important, if anyone reading knows my friend Allen C. (who had the foot surgery this winter) from the Starbucks, first the one in St. Thomas Shopping Center in Owings Mills, and then from the one in Mt. Washington, and has seen or heard from him in the past month and a half please ask him to call me, or would you call or write me and let me know. I have not been able to reach him by phone and I have left voice mails but have had no response, and I am getting worried about him...Thanks
Second, 80 more visitors and we will hit 5,000!!!...again...Thank YOU!!
Third, in the Baltimore Magazine article, there is some clarification needed about a statement and a chronology regarding Jenn, which she feels is misleading and does an injustice to HER mother. The statement saysn that Jenn was largely raised by my mother, which is not exactly true, Jenn spent at least half her time at her mother's, who has been active in her life at all times. When she spent the other half of her time with me at my parents house, she frequently traveled and vacationed all over the country with my mother, and if I was not as present as I could have been I was never absent until her last years of high school. Also my comments about my big money drug use and subsequent ways and means of acquisition did not occur when Jenn was a child.
time again......later........Dave

No comments: