Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Another Morning On The 'Group W' Bench................................."

Good Afternoon;
So......went to D.S.S. this morning before 9:00 am. and was seen by 10:15 am. and out of there by 10:45 am. They had the wrong address so the re-cert. appointment was sent out and I never received it. The Medical Assistance is still active either until or through October, I don't remember because I was focusing on the other 2 things. I think! my Foodstamps will be reactivated next month. The TDAP is tied to pending S.S.A. filings......and according to D.S.S. I have no active filings, only a denial last October?!? WTF!!?? I know I appealed that decision as it was one of the automatic blanket denials built into the system! I also filed in January for 'Request for Reconsideration' and an "HA-501-U5", 'Request for Hearing By Administrative Law Judge", which was sent of by FAX by my caseworker at Prologue.

Now I have to go S.S.A. at the Plaza and see wtf is going on. S.S.A. refuses to give Prologue any information unless I am present also, even though they are my authorized representative and have a signed release from me.
So what's the point of having them? I'm, being pressured to switch to the County
offices of D.S.S.....well, until I things straightened out and benefits restored, that's not MY priority. Which my caseworker's partner did not seem to grasp.

And I was so stressed out I made my own mistake today when I gave the D.S.S. rep. my mailing address and transposed numbers, which I noticed as soon as I got out of the car when they dropped me off and I immediately called the number of my rep. and left the correct address on his voicemail, and which I will also confirm in person. Hopefully tomorrow after I head down to S.S.A. I will be able to take a letter from them straight to D.S.S, which is 6-8 blocks away, walking distance if push comes to shove,....and I've walked between them plenty of times.

I sat down on the recliner at Jenn's and went into low power/standby mode, half listening to the grandkids and half sleeping. Then I went OUT!, I slept poorly last night and Jenn said I was also snoring so badly she came in to try to wake me and couldn't......even 3 year old Devin was reaching through the crib rails smacking at me......lol.

I'm here at the coffee shop now, half nodding off again, so....
Later..............................Dave

It's decision time, ala "The Clash"................?

No comments: