Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Heat Strokes......................"

Good Morning;

Well I'm at the library again, this time waiting for Rachel to come by and visit for a bit when her mother brings the older home schooled girls here for their last organized visit this 'semester'.

I was hoping to shower and texted Jenn to ask but it's Edward's 'Graduation' from kindergarten and they are going to be out all day.

I was up at 5:30 am. this morning for no good reason except my sleep patterns have slewed 180 degrees. went back to sleep until 8:00 am. when rachel's mother texted me about the library and tried to get back to sleep bet the heat had already started to become opressive in the shed, no matter how I positioned the little fan. I was out of there by 9:15 am. and over here to the library where I am still waiting because the van they are using to haul the girls in has a flat tire.


I don't have any instant coffee left, nor enough money to buy either more or a cup of coffee, and Jenn's not home so I can't swing by there and grab a cup on the way past, and when I texted Rachel's mom asking her to bring me a cup from the house in a travel mug, she told me they're out too......it's going to be one of !!!THOSE!!! days!


This heat really sucks, as do the people who leave there air conditioned houses, and get into their, (remotely started so they are nice and cool), air conditioned cars, and go into their air conditioned offices, or stores, etc......and complain how brutal the heat is......lol!


Time's up.........

Later............Dave

No comments: