Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Don Quixote,.................Meets Saint Jude......................."

Good Morning;
I'm on the way out the door of Jenn's house where I spent the night. I came over after the coffee shop closed getting here around 10:00 pm. thinking the kids would be asleep and there would be less commotion....yeah, rigghhtttt.....LOL! That's what I get for thinking, Edward is out of school so the sleep schedule is being readjusted so that Jenn gets to sleep in later in the am. A morning person she's not. I showered and ate and ended up talking to Tom until late and then could not get comfortable to sleep. so it was back and forth from the recliner to the couch all night long.

I am being picked up by my caseworker from Prologue and going down to D.S.S to try to get the TDAP, and Foodstamps, and M.A. problems corrected...then open a whole new can of worms by switching from a Baltimore City office to a Baltimore County one because Prologue is 'chartered' or whatever you would call it so that they get their grants to assist county residents.....like everything else in this country it's about getting paid.

The back is getting worse and so is the problem with my left foot, so it is a good thing I will be going to the doctor's ASAP to get more paperwork that is already filled out and in my file re-submitted and refiled from the doctor to D.S.S.

The temperature is again expected to be at or above 100 degrees today and tomorrow at least and maybe Friday too, I'm really looking forward to that. More late nights sitting outside reading until the shed is 'cool' enough to grab 2 or 3 hours sleep.

Okay I have to run now,
Later...................................Dave

No comments: