Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Spontaneous Ejaculation................................"

Good Evening;
I'm sitting here melting into a puddle of oozing slime in front of the library, it's only 76 degrees but the dew point and humidity are way up there.

It has been a day of minor annoyances, starting with the thunderstorm and downpour this morning that turned a fair day into a muggy mess, continuing through with the poor timing and missed messages with Jenn that had me going back into the Giant as soon as I got out, and missing buses in the process, to the dry powder fire extinguisher at Starbucks that mysteriously and spontaneously erupted, spewing a nasty pasty white powdery fog all over everything on the side I was sitting, and in my lungs. I at first thought the power outlet was on fire because the dispersal pattern and A/C currents directed it along the wall at floor level, then rising where I was sitting, so I kicked the plugs of mine and another guy's power cords loose, bending them slightly. And up to this point and the stupid bugs that are swarming around me and landing and getting stuck to my arms and legs and face......and it's again beginning to thunder and lightning in the near north east.

Other than that it was a fine day, I bought some steaks and potatoes and broccoli and headed over to Jenn's and cooked and ate and showered and picked up my clean undies. We watched the Belmont Stakes, it was one muddy track... and I then headed over to the coffee shop. The bus driver was on this route for the very first time so we took some interesting detours and nerve wracking u-turns, and three point turns as the bus had to back up....IN TRAFFIC!!!

On the way back over here I listened to two 20+ year each drivers and light rail operators talking about derailments and operators falling asleep at the switch, etc.....the frequency of these things happening is so often that I am almost afraid to ride any of the trains!

As I was riding up on the #59 route to the library I was talking with my driver friend Simon from Kenya, a mutual friend and countryman of Daniel from the gas station. He said he had been thinking of me and wanted to know what's up with Social Security, he said he had had a feeling something eventful happened this week, (and I had not seen or talked to him since before everything hit the fan this week!). I gave him the rundown and as I was leaving the bus he handed me bus fare for 2 days, saying he noticed I had a day pass instead of my monthly pass. That was pretty damn nice of him! Both the gift, and noticing.

Okay I'm all "wrote out" now. If the shed is not too nasty I'll be watching my normal Friday line up of 'Criminal Minds' and 'The Unit'.
Tomorrow hopefully I'll be heading down to Monkee's early to pick up meds, as I am totally out of 'bupe'. I dropped off my BP prescription this afternoon and will be at RiteAid in the morning first thing to pick it up.

In the afternoon I am hoping Rachel's mother will drop her off at the coffee shop for lunch, if she is not at the pool. She gave me a full stroke by stroke and float by float rundown of her visit to the pool at her apts. today when I talked with her this evening.

Alright, done goodnight...
Later.........................Dave

P.S. Wasn't that 'People Of Walmart' video friggin' awesome..... and scary as hell too! These people BREED.........prolifically.......................lol!

1 comment:

Ricky said...

http://www.couth11.blogspot.com/ Hi this is from one of the unemployment sites i'm on they are asking for storys from homeless people you might want to share..Rick