Friday, June 24, 2011

"Sanity And Happiness Are An Impossible Combination------------------------Mark Twain"

Good Morning;
First I'd like to thank a new reader for a very positive and encouraging comment posted on June 19th on the 'Rockin' the Baby Daddy Day Rap' post.
Ralahinn1, your words and thoughts are much appreciated.

So the 'irregularity' issue (to put it mildly....lol) has lessened by an appreciable margin, but still makes it's presence known with little if any warning. This morning I woke up at 10 minutes to 6:00 am. and stepped into a pair of shoes and got to the Giant just as the door were being unlocked, the first occurrence in over 14 hours and I'm hoping that it was the next to last. I had some mild stomach pain this evening, but there may be another reason for that which I will explain in a minute, and an urgent but not critical need to hit the bathroom too. I'm here at Jenn's 'not sleeping' after watching the kids, showering and doing laundry. I got here about 5:30 pm. after spending all day since about 10:30 am. or so with Rachel.
Her mother called me around 9:00 am. asking what my other plans were for the day. She was aware that I had planned to be over at some point in the afternoon to go to the pool at their apartments with Rachel and wanted to know if I could come over in the morning and spend the day because Rachel's stepsister had been called away for some last minute work opportunity. They came and picked me up at the Giant about 10:00 am. and dropped Rachel and I off at the apartment. We played and watched TV and had lunch and played with the cats and the dogs until around 3:00 pm. when we went to the pol for 90 minutes with her brother and sister, my former stepkids, who had come home by then and had the pool pass. We spent a nice hour and a half in the water under hot but cloudy skies. It is kind of a strange dynamic but I get along well with 3 of the 4 kids from my ex'es first marriage, (and even they no longer are close as before with their older sister....partly due to their dislike of their father and his hypocritical attitudes, behavior, and actions regarding HIS particular brand of Orthodox Judaism, and her succumbing to his brainwashing efforts, and partly due to her near shunning of them and their more liberal beliefs....'it's complicated' does not even begin to describe the situation, which itself is one of the main reasons I was forced out of the home I was living in with my (then) wife and child....but that's a story for another post...or 20.....lol), and let her brother get on my laptop to access his FB while Rachel and I played because his brother had changed the password on his....lol.
After the pool I quickly changed and grabbed the 4:45 pm. bus to Jenn's. They were going to her sponsor's anniversary...14 years, alright!!!...and rolled out about 6:30 pm. getting home near 11:00 pm.....just in time to say goodnight to Edward who forced himself not to sleep......partly to watch the end of 'The Polar Express', which he has only seen in excess of 100 times, and partly I think just to annoy the hell out of me....lol.

Now I am the one who can't sleep, and the TV from upstairs, which is not overly loud in what would be a normally constructed apartment complex, but in these piece of crap building made of balsa wood, tissue paper, spit, and toe cheese, the low frequency rumble carried through the ceiling and walls in like a constant subliminal gargling just above the threshold of hearing that sets teeth and nerves on edge. It can't be drowned out because the level at which that would happen is just that much too loud for comfort and courtesy. If you've ever had your blood roaring in your ears while suffering from a head cold or sinus problem, you know what I mean. The same effect as if you did too large of a blast of coke, what we used to call the "freight train" roaring through your brain.....lol.
Or like those voices jussssst on the edge of hearing that you have to strain to understand.......that you are asking..."What?? what was that????? do what to who??.....and you are???....what? say that again..... You're the lord of all weevils? you're bored of the darkness?......what...WHAT?????......look call me back when you get the psychotic hotline repaired".............yeah...kinda like that............lol.



Later....................Dave

No comments: