Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Maybe It's Not Exactly 'Manna From Heaven'..........................But It Beats The Hell Out Of .......'Donuts From The Dumpster'............... ;-)

Good Morning Again;
After signing off a little while ago I walked over to the shed and checked it out, surprisingly it's dry!? I then walked over to the gas station to wash up and Daniel told me that the hour or more of heavy rain only a couple miles down the road at Jenn's was barely 15 minutes of hard but quick downpour up here....ha!....big thanks for small blessings. On the way back to the shed I stopped at the payphone and just for sh*ts and giggles, not really expecting any changes, called the 1-800 # to check the balance on my Foodstamps card. Well thank goodness I did 'cause when the recording announced that I had nearly a full months worth of credit, (pro-rated from today through the end of the month).......I started giggling so hard I nearly sh*t myself!.................(LMAO!!!!!)
Again, I have to salute the efforts of Mr. Saunders at D.S.S., who very easily could have with all propriety just left the paperwork and the account to cycle through to the end of the month and have the July benefits reflect both June's pro-rated adjustment and July's full amount, (I've had and seen it happen that way before), but because of his compassion and empathy, took the added time and effort to fast track it.
Thanks Again Mr. S. !!!!!

Damn good timing too, I'm already tired of living on bagels up to now this month.....lol.

Later.........................Dave

No comments: