Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Third Eye Blind....(Plus 3).....................Movies And Munchies............................."

Good Morning;
Well last night was a night of wacked out dreams, everything from zombies to really good old fashioned kinky erotica. Luckily no erotica with zombies....I do have my limits.....lol!

This morning it was up and out early to Jenn's to babysit the grand monsters, (I was supposed to stop there last night on the way back from the Starbucks but when I got there the upstairs idiot neighbor had the stereo and sound surround blasting and vibrating the walls so bad I just dumped one of my bags off and caught the next bus up to the shed.), while Jenn and Tom went to the eye doctors. They BOTH ended up getting the drops in the eyes to dilate the hell out, neither knowing the other was also getting dilated, so I had plenty of time to wash clothes and cook lunch and shower and doze off in the recliner while the kids played around, (and on and over...ow....ow...ow....lol), me. They all went up to Monkton to Tom's mom's house so I just hung out in the A/C and dozed in and out to the cable...(which also was going in and out this afternoon, as was the electricity). I left to catch the bus before the got home, about 8:15 pm. and got off at the library and read for a while before going to the gas station to use the bathroom and then coming in here.

I'm going to get some sleep now because Rachel and her mother are picking me up tomorrow morning and dropping her and I off at Owings Mills 17 movie theatres next to the mall. We are going to see "Judy Moody's Not Bummer Summer"........I tried to steer her towards "Mr. Popper's Penguins", but no luck........lol. We'll probably take the trains and buses to the coffee shop afterwards and play it by ear from there. This is our Father's Day outing because she is going to the pool on Sunday.

I have to express my extreme gratitude to Stewart, a friend from Starbucks who asked if I had money to take Rachel out this weekend and then slipped me a couple $20.00s on Thursday.
So that was laundry money and a beer; and movie, buspasses , and lunch for Rachel and I.

Later.................................................................Dave

No comments: