Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"SNAFU............................As Usual.............."

Good Afternoon;
I told you it was one of those kind of days.
Rachel's mother's boyfriend was in here looking for them and then got on the phone trying to locate them. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but it had something to do with the flat tire taking longer to fix than expected and people not waiting to be picked up and driving 'here, there, and back again' looking for them.......
Well, I'm about to head out of here to try and find someplace in Pikesville where the water is still working and use the restroom. Oh, did I mention that there was a water main break somewhere on Reisterstown Rd. so the water is off here? So between the partial dehydration from the heat of the shed and the secondary effects of the diuretic in my BP meds, it's a good thing I happened to stick a water bottle in my bag, I'm so hoarse from dryness I sound like Darth Vader.........lol.
Now....to the bus, through the heat!

Later ........... Dave

No comments: