Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Mrrrrrrrrrr Oiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll......................"

Good Afternoon;

So I guess you can tell by the text color I'm at the library.

The laptop wouldn't let me online and I've not had the time or ambition to get to it yet today.

Another beautiful day, a bit warmer than yesterday but with low humidity again.

It would seem to be good sleeping weather but my whole body is just one big ache from Sunday night's unexpected E & E manuevers (escape and evasion...lol), and my joints are really insanely painful too. It's back to the doctor's next week, (or a walk-in if it get's worse before). This morning I felt like the Tinman before Dorothy gave him that hot oil massage and lap dance...(hey you watch version and I'll watch mine.......lol!)...and for a minute I thought my arm was going to snap off like a turkey wing being torn off a carcass by Henry the 8th. I literally thought it was going to break....this is something new, just what I need.


Yesterday was a 'good day', absolutely nothing happened worth writing about!...so I didn't.......lol.

Time is nearly up here so I am heading out to the Giant and then the coffee shop, where i am going to try to figure out wtf happened to the laptop between the time I shut it off last night at Starbucks and when I tried to go online in the shed this morning. I did have a viable Internet connection from the FedEx store, but I could not bring up any pages.....weird.

If I can't figure it out myself, I'm going to call Erik, from "Pikesville PC", www.pikesvillepc.com , who gave me the laptop and see what's up.


Later...........(hopefully)............Dave

No comments: