Sunday, June 19, 2011

"One MOTHER! Of A Start To Fathers Day..............................."

Good Morning;
So I'm hoping like hell that what woke me from an already troubled and interrupted sleep is only an extreme case of a lactose related bad reaction to the milk I had on my cereal just before Midnight, exacerbated by a boatload of coffee late in the day yesterday........rather than some sort of bacterial/viral food borne illness.
The symptoms of both are the same; cramps, a sudden intense need to find a place to evacuate one's bowels ...... NOW!!--or Else!, an explosive process once arriving (hopefully in time) at such place, multiple irregularly spaced encores, and tired achy muscles in locations both expected and unrelated, and an overwhelming sleepiness.
(And on some occasions 'reverse peristalsis' occurs continuing after the contents of the stomach are long gone resulting in 'non-productive emesis'......not today thank goodness)

Annnnnd, I'm off to the races again.......great....
Later......................Dave

Okay back again and I'm full of my morning meds, which have side effects that should have the desired result of slowing and stopping the gastric motility, easing the cramps and relieving the pain & burning sensations, while at the same time causing the sphincter muscle to slam shut and lock up tighter than the blast doors at NORAD during a nuclear attack.

I have no plans for today so I'm going to try to get some sleep until the shed heats up too much. At some point before 9:00 pm. tonight I will be heading to Jenn's, I am spending the night in the recliner and watching the kids in the morning because Jenn is going with Tom to the eye doctor because he needs more tests relating to glaucoma and diabetes. And after Friday's fiasco she doesn't want him going alone and trying to drive home too soon if he has the dilating eye drops administered again.
Anyway......gotta 'run' again......thinking/hoping that this will be the last trip!

No comments: