Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Hanging On By A Fraying Thread..........With Out A Net........................"

Good Morning;
Well, I'm royally screwed right now, I can't get the D.S.S. to fix my benefits before next month, and I can't get to there with my caseworker from Prologue before the 8th.
I'm going to try to get things started my self later this morning just a walk-in.
So I am currently without; money, coffee, food, monthly buspass, current ID from MTA, clean clothes, a place to store my stuff and easy access to a shower and laundry facilities after Jenn moves later this month, a city address to use as a mailing address, a way to counteract all the tiny little pussy ants that suddenly reappeared this morning, (and which are currently crawling all over me, and I cannot find where their entry point is, they just seem to appear out of nowhere as if beamed in on a tiny Arthropod version of a Star Trek transporter.....lol). And quite honestly, I've about given up hope that it's ever going to change or get any better.

I've got to head out now to see what if anything I can get moving at D.S.S., and then hopefully get to Jenn's and shower some of the residue from the 3 near 100 degree days in a row we just had.

I don't often seriously ask for money here on the blog, but I've reached a point where I'm at the end of my rope.
If anyone feels so inclined, I'll gratefully accept and appreciate
whatever you want to give.

Later..................................Dave

No comments: