Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Stress Minus Money = Anxiety Plus Nausea................"

Good Morning;
So... after 2 & 1/2 years of reading my rants and ramblings, some of you 'loyal readers' out there know me better than I know myself.....lol. In an e-mail I just received from a person, who has been on board this out of control starship being irretrievably pulled beyond the event horizon of a black hole, plunging headlong into the gravity well where reason, sanity, and common sense become trapped in an ever tightening spiral that ingests all matter, light, and energy and spits them out, warped, merged, twisted, inverted, melted and melded into forms and shapes impossible to exist in the normal universe......just in time to be captured by my warped, twisted, and perverted mind and spewed out across the bandwidths of the InterWeb and offered for your inspection,.....and who asked "WTF is the matter?....everytime you get all wordy and manic you are covering something up, that is really worrying or bothering you!"

What can I say? When the lady is right, she's right.
I have been trying to ignore the growing feelings of impending doom and despair due to my not being able to contact, or get any satisfaction when I do get through to, D.S.S. about my little bit of monthly TDAP money and my Foodstamps......which I THINK? needed to be 'reconned'. And the automated system by which to check the balance is telling me 31 cents and 10 cents, respectively.

So yeah I'm stressed. Even more so because I have not received any of the normal notifications to come in for recertification....and this is not the first time, nor is it unusual for this branch office....so worst case scenario...;
Absolutely no money or food for a month at least until they straighten it out.
is also the most likely scenario.

And I have to go now because my insides are reacting to my nerves with their own brand of gastro-intestinal turmoil.

Later.....................Dave

No comments: