Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Invasion Of The Little Mermaids......................."

Good Morning;
So it's 2:45 am. Sunday morning and I'm about to try to sleep.
Friday was an awesomely beautiful day weatherwise, and it was pretty good peoplewise too. I met a woman who has been following the blog for a while, at the library. We had tried to meet a few times before but circumstances intervened.
She, (I am keeping her anonymous because I do not know if she wishes her name used at this time), is an Orthodox Jewish woman who lives in the area and sent me an e-mail that she wanted to offer some cash to assist me after D.S.S. messed me up this month. This came at an extremely good time because combined with the gift from the new friend I made Thursday I was able to wash clothes, get some food then, and have money for the next few days for food and bus fare. I left the library and went to Jenn's and showered, did laundry, and ate. I headed out about 6:30 pm. and went over to the coffee shop for an hour or so. As I was leaving there one of the barristas gave me a bag of donuts to take with me, (as he did Thursday night with a huge bag of pastries...I took a few and gave the rest to a man on his way down to one of the missions to volunteer.).

{This is too funny..."Cold Case Files" is on and the voice track is way out of sync! Watching a cute blond girl's voice come out of a big black man's mouth, and vice versa, is a hoot!.......lol!}

Okay, back on track....
Today, Saturday was another day with no pressing reason to get up early, so of course I was up at 3:30 am., and again at 5:00 am., and finally at 8:00 am. I got up and went to the Giant to make a cup of coffee and brought it back to the shed.....where I had about 3 drinks of it and fell asleep...lol!
I got up at 10:30 am. and went over and got some stuff for lunch and dinner then took the bus and trains over to the Starbucks. A low key day and evening, well except for the fact that there was some sort of girls swim meet or event over at N.B.A.C./Meadowbrook swim club and the coffee shop was full of very blond, very wealthy, very cute, young girls................................................................................. ..........................................and their MOMS!............I know what you were thinking! LMAO!!!!

That's about it,
Later.....................................Dave

P.S. 14,065 visitors to the little old blog here as of 2:00 am.

No comments: