Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Back From The Shadows Again.........................."

Good Afternoon;
Well...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
I'm sitting here in the Starbucks kicking myself for looking at "just one more" post on FB before going over to the Whole Foods to get something to eat. Yeah Starbucks closes at 4:00 pm. today, the market will be open at least 'til then......NOT!
3:00 pm.....and I walk over at 3:03 pm. and the door is locked.
Change of plans......I'll figure something out. If nothing else there is always 7-11!

So.....if anybody cares, or even noticed, I've been away since Monday afternoon. I was up at my son-in-laws mother's house until about 10:00 am today. I only got online to check my e-mail once and just never felt like getting on the laptop. I only watched about 4 hours of TV the whole time too. A circumstantial disconnect that became intentional.

I'll be back tonight from the shed, (because I'm not going anywhere else for the holiday...[2 invitations but impossible transportation issues]....), to expand on my week.
Until then....I hope everybody gets enough turkey and has a nice holiday.

Later...................................Dave

No comments: