Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Sleeping With The Enema..........................."

Good Evening;
So it's a few minutes before 8:00 pm. and I'm here in the coffee shop. I was up until 4:00 am. unable to sleep and tired as hell. I made use of the time by making a sign to help me sell off these chocolate bars, in between freezing my foot off and getting up and trying to get circulation flowing again. I had wanted to get up and out by 10:00 am. and be on the corner about 11:00 am. for a few hours. Best laid plans and all that.......I got up at 7:00 am. to go over to the Giant to use the bathroom and make coffee. Which I took 3 sips of back in the shed, took my morning meds and passed back out on top of the sleeping bag. I vaguely remember shivering with the cold and crawling in the bag at some point, and my right foot again starting the 'not being able to get warm' crap, and the weird feeling like a constant low level electric shock/tingling/numbness, (which is becoming a real friggin' pain in the ass!), but I did not achieve conscious and coherent thought until 4:00 pm. I was straight up exhausted from all the previous nights of poor sleep and when I took my temperature again in the am. I'm again running a low grade fever, my sinuses hurt, (but they are not clogged with mucus, (yet?!) and my throat is scratchy, and I keep coming mere decibels away from losing my voice. I started taking the package of multi-spectrum antibiotics my doctor gave me if this same scenario appeared again. Pre-measured doses in blister packs to be taken 3 times a day for 7 days. Zithromax and I forget what else.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get to sleep by 11:00 pm. tonight, not watching the news, morning and (which just acts like a 'gateway'... or...a drug dealers "first hit of crack is free", and I'll be up until 4:30 am. .....lol.), and get out tomorrow and raise some cash. I'm packing up now and heading out to catch the earlier buses back to the shed and wrap myself up like a caterpillar in a cocoon.
(Resulting in a moth not a butterfly, sadly........lol).

DUHHHH! Moment......
Horoscope for today;
Pisces;
"No one knows what you are thinking until you tell them."
Ummmm, "No Sh*t!"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later.........................Dave


No comments: