Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Back, But Not For Long Today................."

Good Afternoon;

So I've been at Jenn's since Saturday helping her pack and move to Tom's mother's house, where she, (Pat, Tom's mom), just had the basement remade into an apartment for them and the kids. Everything but a kitchen, (they share that and the laundry room upstairs), all done by a cousin with a contracting company, to the tune of $30,000.00 or so.....

As usual, twas a Royal Clusterf*ck...which is fitting, dontchaknow?!

I'm at the library now and I'll be back here tomorrow when I have more time with a complete in all the bloody details account of the past week.

Suffice it to say that tempers flared, pain was a constant companion, and sleep was mostly non-existent.

Other than that it was loads of fun.


Gotta run now, my time here is up, and I have to go to the doctors office to have the puncture wounds/bite marks looked at and to see if I am in need of any tetanus, rabies, etc. shots.

Later.........Dave

No comments: