Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"The More The Merrier ...........................OR...................... Hail, Hail The Gangs All Here! ..................."

Good Evening;
So.....in response to the new 'Comment' on the November 10th post about the 'Mobbies'

Elana, when I say "our blog" the 'our' I am referring to is me
....(whichever one is doing the writing that day)....
and YOU!, and all the other 'Loyal Readers' who have done me the great honor of reading and commenting over the very, very soon to be 3 YEARS! I have been indulging in this "Exercise in Exorcism".

My 'many and wonderful' persona's (Your words!!!......lol!) tend not to congregate in public outside the confines of my skull, (and yes it is both crowded and strange in there), following some type of complicated, detailed, and intricate master plan that determines who will writing on which day. I'm just the zombie who can actually DO the typing most days.

LATER.................DAVE
Hmmmmmmm,.........
If I can get them all to cooperate, I can get the group rates AND the senior discount at the 'Early Bird' buffet!

No comments: