Monday, November 28, 2011

"Late.....Later.............Latest.............."

Good Evening;
So...I'm here at the coffee shop just about to start typing a short post when Anthony hands me a couple marked out sandwiches....
--I'll be back in a few minutes--


Okay, I'm back...
It was a case of honest desire being trumped by autonomic bodily needs this morning. I was up at 5:45 am. and got dressed to go out and hit the corner, but since the Giant opens at 6:00 am. I sat down on the sleeping bag for a minute....or 240! It was almost 10:00 am. when I woke again, and I felt like I had been "rode hard & put away wet". Everything ached....where it was not in actual pain.

By the time I got unkinked and moving it was nearly 11:00 am.
After going to the Giant and making coffee, washing and using the facilities, I felt halfway human. I went over to Quiznos and ate and felt close to normal, except for the now constant ache in the upper right abdomen.

By the time I finally got down to the corner and held up the sign it was 1:30 pm.

OOPS! I have to pack up and leave now, it's close to closing time and out I go to catch the bus....
To be cont'd......
Later...............Dave

No comments: