Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Aches, Pains, and Financial Gains...................................."

Good Morning;
Another sleepless night, or more accurately day and a half. I tossed and turned and every time I fell asleep, I woke up either stiff and in pain, or with a terrible headache. Then when I did eventually drift off into REM sleep a truck backed into the fence that the shed is up against showering me with crud from the walls and ceiling and knocking my water bottle off the shelf onto my face. A true 'rude awakening'.
I am on the way to Jenn's to shower, hoping that will help to relax me and also pull me up out of this black mood I have sunken into. I'm also going to wash ALL my clothes since I had a run of good luck last night on the Keno, betting a dollar, which was 1/5 of my total cash and winning $25.00 on that game, and also on 2 of the next 3 games, plus $2.00 twice. I played for an hour and walked out $60.00 richer than I came in. That is money for meds, food, and phone for the rest of the month, and well timed too, as I have only a few bucks left on my stamps and a few minutes left on my phone and 2 days of meds left!
I'm out of here for now. I am going to see if Liz is in the office at Prologue, and whether she had any luck with the bag, while I am on the way to Jenn's.
Later................Dave

No comments: