Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Winnie The Pooh And The Cloudless, Careless, Clueless, Pennilesss Day......................"

Good Afternoon;
Well I was totally without anything to do today so I ended up just laying around in the shed until after 1:00 pm. sleeping, watching 'Two And A Half Men' episodes on the DVD player until the battery died, and thinking. The fact that I sat outside reading until 3:30 am. may have had something to so with it, though I did wake up at 8:00 am. I went back to sleep on and off for a few hours.
I went to the Giant and spent my last $2.58 on some deli that was on sale and a tomato and a 1/2 gallon bottle of orange drink. With the leftovers from yesterday that I have and the few pieces of pastry I was given last night, that is food that must last until Wednesday.
As you can tell, I made it to the library in Towson today, (Sunday), it shows just how alone and isolated I feel and how bored I am, (I also needed to get some more books to fill the next two nights.....lol). I took a bus, the subway, the light rail, and another bus to get here, and I will be taking a bus and the light rail to go to the Starbucks when the library closes in 15 minutes.....yep, I spent almost 2 hours of riding and waiting, (due to Sunday/ Holiday schedule), just to come and spend 30 minutes at the library to say hello to all of you.....so,
HELLO!
I forgot to tell you what happened at the the shed on Friday night when I returned, after spending the previous day, and night, and day, and evening at Jenn's.
As I pushed open the door, trying to catch the shims I use to wedge the door shut, an explosion of feathers surrounded my head and a frantic bundle of beak and claws dive bombed me, smacking into me and knocking off my hat, and disappearing out the door into the night squawking furiously.
It turns out this damn dumb bird fell through one of the holes into the shed and could not get out. It must have been in there all day and night at least, there were feathers all over the place and rips and tears all over the paper backing of the insulation where it tried to escape!
It scared the hell out of me so much I almost wet myself!....LOL!
Okay, closing time,
enjoy the holiday, and
God Bless our Veterans.
later.......................Dave

No comments: