Monday, May 3, 2010

"By The Numbers......................."

Good Morning;
Well, today is 05/03/10. My BP is 152/90. The time is 11:47 am. The temperature is 79.7 degrees F., with a heat index of 82 degrees F., the humidity is 64% and the dew point is 66 degrees F., with the barometer at 29.77 in./hg and falling, with a 60% chance of thunderstorms. In the past 72 hours I have gotten 10 hours of sleep. My irritability factor is hovering around 80 while my patience/tolerance level is down to near 30. I have $23.25 in my pocket, (& 1 bus token). There are 104.72 mimutes left on one phone and 47.88 left on the other.
Okay, more than you ever wanted to know right....lol.
After I got back to Jenn's on Saturday afternoon I went to wash clothes, but there was no detergent and it was too damn hot and humid to go back outside, so I sat down with the cable and the remote and the refrigerator until about 9:00 pm. when the upstairs neighbor stumbled home and cranked up the stereo and the bass, (this is a different apt. from the morning), I was both ticked off and feeling aggressive enough to respond to the lack of consideration and courtesy, (and this is a continuing issue with them), and since it was before 11:00 pm and I could not call the cops, that I put the Pink Floyd 'Dark Side Of The Moon' CD in the player and cranked up the volume and the bass to "11", and then jumped in the shower for a nice, long, relaxing soak. (If you remember, this album has the heartbeat that increases in volume, and the alarm clocks, and the lovely bass line throughout) Well, when I got out of the shower 40 minutes later as the album was ending, the noise from upstairs had been cranked down to merely annoying. For the rest if the night everytime it went back to rattling the windows or the things in the cabinets, I chose a well thought out selection of good old classic rock, ("Iron Man" was a big hit as was the drum solo from "In A Gadda Da Vita")!
Okay my cousin Harriet is here and we are going to lunch now.
I may be back later today....................Dave

No comments: