Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Rants In My Pants.................................."

Good Afternoon;
Yesterday, Rachel and I walked to Mickey D's after leaving here, and Liz said she saw us walking down Reisterstown Rd.
So I made it out of Jenn's apartment and to the library today anyway.
There are a couple of reasons for this, first when Rachel's mom picked her up this morning she had five library books that Rachel and I had checked out last month that were due today, and I volunteered to drop them off, (again for a couple reasons..1- They are on my card and I wanted to be sure they made it back today, 2- She was heading in the other direction and was a bit late as it was, and we are not arguing over anything at the moment, so I decided to be a nice guy and help her out, [she has enough to deal with at the moment, the roofer came to repair the leak over Rachel's room, {and only 2 years after I pointed it out to her!!!}, and somehow in the process caused the roof to leak over Her bedroom, collapsing the ceiling...AND the dining room ceiling below it! Thanks to renters insurance, they are in a hotel...With a Pool, Rachel is on a vacation...lol], 3- I want to get a cold six pack, and 4- the next door neighbor's, (who happens to be the maintenance man at the complex), stepkids are blasting Reggae with the bass turned way, way up and it was a case of the least aggravation to just split for a bit and hope Eddie get's off work before I get back, letting him ream their asses, instead of me doing it.


And now, here we go again off we go into the wild and wooly land of the tangential rant.......

What is with all these morons who are wearing there pants belted across their thighs with buckle at the level of their dick and their asses hanging over their belts like a buffalo that tried to jump a barbed wire fence and got caught up halfway over? Now that it's getting hot they are wearing those stupid baggy 'not pants' but 'not shorts' trousers that look like typical Great Depression era Okie wear...(hmmmm..."OKIE WEAR"....these idiots will buy anything some big name rapper will wear, now who can I enlist to be my partner...someone either too dumb to get the joke...or $avvy enough to!..)....but the part that really gets to me is the stupidity and ignorance demonstrated by the evidence of their ill-mannered and constant spitting. EVERYWHERE!!! On the bus stops, at the subway and light rail, and not just on the platforms, but on the trains!, and I've seen them do it on the buses too!?!? It is not just blacks but also those confused and pitiful white folk who embrace ghetto culture and prison style and think it makes them cool!?

Yeah, right.

There is not one of them who would not gain IQ points by being lobotomized!

At least it would quiet them down if done right by giving the speech center a little jiggle with the old pointy coat hanger while the doc is in there stirring away. I mean, what kind of communication can there be when every other word is 'Yo', (used as a adverb, adjective, noun, and proper noun), or 'Bitch', (sometimes as term of endearment for the significant other...or more frequently the 'baby mama' or 'baby daddy' or 'F*ck', (again with multiple usage in all tenses, including as a verb, some times prefaced with 'Mother'), or 'Ho'..(see Bitch). I hate riding the bus with Rachel just because it is hard to explain the ignorance and crudity to some one not yet 6 years old ..WHO KNOWS BETTER!!!

Hey I am no angel, I curse, (or cuss if you prefer), but it is to show extreme emotion, or accentuate a point, or express pain or shock or awe or amazement, not every other word. And it is not the words themselves, they have basically been diluted, denatured, and neutered....it is the attitude toward ignorance, casual cruelty and lack of common decency, respect and manners.

If President Obama really wants to start a 'dialogue' on race in America...this is a damn fine place to start.

Act like an animal, get treated like an animal.

At the level I see these actions it reflects the people I see every day, on the street, on public transit, and at the facilities serving the homeless. What is so sad is that the same words, deeds, actions and attitudes are reflected and duplicated by the drivers and operators of the vehicles and the majority of government and bureaucratic civil servants who interact with these people. Monkey See, Monkey Do.

For proof, see the case of the child in a Baltimore City school who was bullied to the point of attempting suicide. The children, (if that is the term one can use for the little bastards), who bullied and tortured this poor girl who is different because of the way she walks due to Cerebral Palsy, and a third grader only 8 years old, learn this at home from the partents and older siblings. The whole ghetto/rap attitude of kindness is weakness, a twisted and perverted inner city version of the jungle's 'eat the weak', permeates the streets, the homes, and the schools. Add in the attitude so prevalent in government and business, of, 'I gots mine!', and the whole 'stop snitching' culture, where the guards and inmates are friends and neighbors, if not relatives, and it is no wonder prison more`s are in the homes, on the streets, and the schools.
Okay, I'm done for now, and no apologies this time.
(The next one's near the point of eruption too, so stay tuned. I'll give you a hint... Who drives in flagrant disregard for the traffic laws, and yet is never pulled over? Who is federally prohibited from texting and talking while driving, yet some still do, and who carries on conversations with friends standing next to them blocking the narrowest point of the aisle, (at times turning their heads to look at them)? You got it, MTA drivers,...rudeness for the ride, and manners to match!)
Well I feel a bit better anyway....lol! I'm out of here for now, I'm going back to Jenn's where it's not as cool as the library, but not as hot as the shed. By Sunday night, unless we get a thunderstorm it will be a sauna...literally! damp wood baking in the sun and extreme heat.
I'm making a detour past the beer store, any requests? Nothing too extravagant please. I got my Safelink minutes on the phone this morning,
(the 410-340-XXXX #) ,if anyone tries to call. I'm still looking for some company for this evening...I'll even let you hold the remote or choose the DVD for the surround sound system..(sorry no BluRay....lol)! And I made Bowtie Pasta with Shrimp, Chicken, Mild Italian Sausage, and Fresh Grape Tomatoes in a light Crab based cream sauce, with some shredded Mozzarella to melt over it.
Yummmmm!
Okay, see you Monday if you don't show up!
(Library Closed On Sundays Now)
Later..............Dave

No comments: