Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Clean And Serene".................

Good Afternoon;
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
So, a little bit of venting, some emotional and spititual exhales, and a few deep calming breaths, and a couple dozen repetitions of the above plus a little bit of needed medication, and 45 minutes of conversation with my cousin Harriet, (who happened to be in the library, and when I went to cancel out..we started to talk...lol), and a chance meeting with Evan, (editor of the Baltimore Magazine), and his 3 and 1 and 1/2 year old sons and I am in a better place.
I sent an explanatory letter to Liz by e-mail and an apology, and now I'm out of time again.....
later....Dave

No comments: