Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Counting Blessings..............."

Good Morning;
Good Morning;
The above line is the font called 'Webdings',
mirroring the salutation above that.
No reason except curiousity to see what it was......lol.
So it rained like hell last night, technically early this morning, I woke up at 4:30 am. to 'visit the tree' and was forced to use the emergency backup system...lol!
I have been waking up early and then getting depressed recently due to the fact that there is really no place close, convenient, and comfortable to go to, so I have either just lay, (lie?), there until either 9:00 am. when the library opens, or more often until the back, bladder and boredom force me to move. It is a bit easier on days when I have an objective, somewhere to be, someone to meet or something to do...in most cases.
Today I got up about 10:15 am. and went to the Giant for coffee and to wash my face, and I ended up grabbing a package of steaks that was mis-priced and mis-labeled saving almost $6.00 a pound!
Jenn asked me to come over this afternoon and babysit the little darlings while she and Tom take his godfather out to dinner, (this is father of the young man who took his own life 2 weeks ago; he has also lost his wife, and 2 of his closest friends, one who had a stroke while at his dinner table!, the other being Tom's dad, all in the past 6 months. It is things like this that help me keep my life in perspective, and no matter how much I amy seem to whine at times, I am truly grateful for the blessings I have been given and the people in my life.), to try to show him love and support. From what I understand he is an episcopalian priest and a truly amazing and loving man.
I am about to go to Jenn's and drop off the food and then go down to the Central branch of the Enoch Pratt library. I am probably spendin the night at Jenn's and we are all going out for Rachel's birthday somewhere. I may not be back online until Thursday night late, or Friday.
Later......Dave

No comments: