Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Last Supper ...................OR..................... I'll Take That To Go!"

Good Morning;
Another steamy sweaty night in the shed. The week that Rachel and I are going to be pet sitting for Jenn I am going to wash everything, sleeping bag, blanket mattress, pillows, and the blanket I use as a groundsheet. I spent 2 hours in the gas station riding the Keno roller coaster up and down until the lottery shut down at 1:30 am. trying to coax my initial $1.00 in loose coin into a large amount of bills. It was win $2.00, lose $1.00, lose $1.00, win $2.00 the whole time and I left with $3.00, a huge $2.00 profit....and I blew the whole thing on drinks!
No not what you think!
I went to the Giant this morning and had to buy 2 bottles of Magnesium Citrate to be chugged tonight to 'flush the plumbing'......it's a good thing the new book I had on reserve at the library came in today, I'll be spending this evening in the 'reading room' at Jenn's.
I've got to go and find something to eat now, as I cannot eat anything after about Noonish today, except clear liquids.
I may be back later on the laptop from Jenn's,
if not...I'll check in tomorrow with all the in depth details....
unless of course I can get the doctors office to stream the video.....
talk about getting to know a person..."inside and out"!!!!
Gotta run now.....and I'll be 'running' later too, all I need is for Devin to decide to lock herself in the bathroom tonight.......LOL!
see ya................Dave

No comments: