Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"One Hundred and F*ckin' Five Degrees.....And I'm Supposed To Believe Global Warming Is Only A Conspiracy Theory?....Yeah, And The Earth Is Flat Too!"

Good Morning;

Well...other than bitching about the insane heat wave I have nothing really exciting to report. I am spending at least one more day and night at Jenn's due to the outrageous and dangerous temperatures. I talked with Tom and again later with Jenn, telling them to let me know when it was getting to be too tense...meaning more than the normal ideations of any one of us smothering one or all of the others in their sleep..lol...and I would politely, if not happily, hit the road. I let them know, and they do realize this, that in my situation I am going to take as much advantage of the opportunity to escape and avoid the killing heat and humidity as I can. I walked over to the Giant this morning at 6:45 am., (and it was already 90 degrees), and used the Foodstamps I received today to buy some things for the house and the kids, as a way to pay my share. I have been pretty much taking over 3/4 of the load from Jenn as it is. Yesterday I did 3 loads of laundry and emptied and cleaned the cat's litter box, took out the trash, emptied the dishwasher and swept up about 3 bushels of hair and skin from the stupid dog.

(I swear, between Ed and the dog it is a tie who has the least common sense.)

I was in so much pain, it took me 4 hours to do 1 ours worth of work, I could not do one task or stay in one position, (even sitting or laying down to rest), for more than a few minutes at a time, one of the reasons I am glad to be seeing a doctor tomorrow, (not the State's doctor, that is next Tuesday).

I have been talking to Rachel each evening, and she is due home tonight. Depending on the shape she is in and how long my doctor's "appointment" at JAI takes, (it is the first actual "appointment" that I am eligible for there, but I am still figuring on waiting at least 2 to 3 hours before being seen), and the time of the show, we may go to the library to see the "Bubble Lady".

It is supposed to cool off to 96 degrees tomorrow (Thursday), so I am planning on showering and picking up my up my bag after returning from the doctors and rolling out of here. Like I say, I needed and appreciated the shelter from the intense heat, but I've gotta get outta here!!! Edward is driving me nuts.

Okay, the battery needs to be charged on the laptop and I'm not near an outlet, and too lazy to move....lol,


Later..................Dave

No comments: