Thursday, July 8, 2010

"The Number Of The Beast Times 10..(+6)......Or....The Devil Is In The Details......"

Good Morning;
So we've had 6,666 visitors to our little blog here as of this morning, Good omen or Bad......it's too early to tell today.
Of course if my recent 'senior moment' is any example of what is to come, it's going to be a long hot day, (for a change....lol). I am getting ready to go to the doctor's appointment that I have known about and been planning for since March, and have had the card in my wallet with the time and date on it also. I was 100% sure of the date and was only pulling the card out halfway to check on the time when I dropped the wallet and everything fell out on the floor. As I was picking it all up, and (even found a whole dollar bill that was folded up small and stashed down at the bottom....WOW...I'm rich....lol.), I looked at the appointment card and saw that the time was 12:00 Noon.....on Friday the 9th of July.....Duuhhhhhh!!, I had the whole day planned around this doctor visit being today, with just enough clean clothes to wear and arrangements to wash later and to shower before I left and again when I got back here to Jenn's and watch the kids while she shopped then split from here back to the shed and the joys of outdoor living this evening.
SCCRREEEEEECCCHHHH..........that's my plans coming to an abrupt halt! I should be used to this though, my plans are best written in cream cheese, not in stone!....lol!
Anyway, now I have to see if I can stop by and shower tomorrow morning and leave my bags here at Jenn's when I head down to the 'hood with the second highest level of 'lead contamination' in Baltimore.....coming from both lead paint in old buildings and the lead in the air from flying bullets!......LOL!....(sadly, it's funny but true.....[FYI: East Balto. is #1].......).
I may be back later if I get to the library today,
see ya..............................Dave

No comments: