Tuesday, July 20, 2010

" Say Cheese..............Or.....What's Up, (there).....Doc?........."

Good Morning;
So....could you tell I was having a bad day yesterday?.....LOL.
It's not that anything ahs changed today, just that the cloud does not seem as thick or as heavy. I went over to the east side and spent my last $5.00 to get a 'bupe', so I have another day's buffer at least before that stressor goes full throttle.
Next week I have an appointment to get a referral to get an appointment to see someone about getting a prescription for them that will be legitimate and covered by insurance, (Medical Assistance). The glories of the system....hurry up and wait. Everyone says to me, "Oh now you have M.A., or Oh, now you've had you're State examinations...things are going your way,.... now you can get into housing...etc.", and expect immediate changes and improvements. What these well meaning folks don't seem to realize is that NOTHING happens right away, there is almost always another level of bureaucracy to ascend before concrete, discernable results are arrived at. I know this, and keep my hopes at or below a level of reasonable expectation. If I get an answer, (yes OR no), in a year...I will be pleasantly surprised, (and that is in the exopidited program!).
Well I'm off to my 'date' with the doctors for them to shove a camcorder up my butt.....LOL! Maybe there's a way to have them post some still photos here online you all can share in my fun. Hey if one of those morning TV hosts can go live with their exams, why can't I?...LOL!
I'm stopping at Jenn's to shower and make myself pretty, I better get a nice dinner or at least some flowers out of this!..ROTFLMAO!!!!
Later..........Dave

No comments: