Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Book 'em, Dano...........It's 'TIKI Time............AND.............Parrot Head Couture.............."

Good Afternoon;
Another beautiful day out there!
I had a bit of trouble waking up this morning, I am still screwed up from the sleep patterns resulting from the heat wave, either too hot to sleep or at Jenn's trying to deny the evil influence of late night cable TV and the remote...lol.
I feel the beginning of the cyclical depressive slide coming on, it seems to be much more gradual this time though, the weather helps. I also think the effects havwe been somewhat blunted due to a meeting with Shelly, my new case worker at Prologue, our first one on one. We had no real pressing matters to deal with, just confirming some dates, such as my up coming doctors appointments on the 8th and 13th, (JAI and the State doc), and getting to know one another. She was able to snag me a plate from the early 4th of July cookout being held for the "dee-de-dee daycare" clients....(Oh lighten up all you PC police....), sausage, corn on the cob, pata salad, chicken BBQ, watermelon, and pink lemonade...plus she had a banana, and spme chewy granola bars, and a packet of cheese crackers for later....AND!!!.... a cup of coffee for me when she came down to meet me, in her own mug, (one of those huge, 'soup cup with a handle' size cappuchino mugs), AND enough sugar!, (I hate it when you get a bucket of coffee and then the place gives you one sugar packet.....LOL!). I really needed both food, (I'm out of stamps, money and meds), and the friendship. I also got 2 bus tokens to carry me until I get my little bit of cash tomorrow..(hopefully he said with fingers crossed!). And to top it all off, she brought me a personal gift from her visit home to Michigan last week, a really cool Hawaiian shirt that her Dad, who is also a connoisseur of fine beach casual wear, had and was not enamoured of the color. It is a basic black background with ivory flowers and muted yellow, brown, and gray accents and detailing. So I've got 4th of July formal wear with this and my khaki shorts to wear to the party/picnic/BBQ you, loyal reader, are about to invite to attend. Now it's just a matter of choosing....Rum......Beer.......or Tanq & Tonic! ;-)
So I am in a much better mood than when I walked in there.
I am going to play here on the computer for a while then head over to the Starbucks and sit outside on the back patio and enjoy the weather.

Okay, this is funny.

A few posts back I used the words, Meth heads, raid, (small 'r'), and bug spray within the body of the post, NOT in the same sentence or context. This morning I look at my Sitemeter and see that I have a visitor from Idaho, home of survivalists, the KKK, tax protesters, outlaws and assholes, not to mention bathtub Meth labs, who came to our little blog here by way of a Google search, to wit: "meth from Raid bugspray"

......Duhhhh, ever hear of the DEA or FCC moron!!....LMFAO!

all right time is up on the computer for now, I'll see you later,

..........................Dave

1 comment:

TIERRA said...

Don't waste your money on 3d. Toy Story 3 was good the original way GOD intended :o)