Friday, July 2, 2010

"Quick and Dirty"..........................

Good Afternoon;
Just a quick hello to check in. I'm at Jenn's on the laptop for a minute after taking a shower and cooking some burgers on her George Forman grill, ya gotta cook fairly well done, but they are nice and juicy.
I sat outside and enjoyed the air on the patio at the Starbucks yesterday evening and until almost 10:30 pm. last night. The phone rang about 6:30 pm. and it turned out to be Rachel calling from Skokie, Illinois; just outside of Chicago where they are staying with the "ex'es" boyfriends parents. She says to me in this amazed voice, "Daddy, I saw a BIIGGGG!!! city". She got a view closeup of the skyline of Chicago, and compared to 'Smalltimore' itmudt have been really impressive!....lol.
I went down to Monkee's this morning and had a real mess of a time, I got my 'bupes' but things were screwed up. We'll deal with it later.
Okay gotta run, Tom just walked in with the kids and Ed must have done something to start things rolling downhill....
I'll be back Saturday...............
Later.............Dave"

No comments: