Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Defying Gravity.............or..............It's Not The Fall that kills You...It's the Sudden Stop......"

Good afternoon;
And I say that only as a matter of politeness. It's a pretty lousy 'effin day here in "Harm City", and it's been going on since I woke up yesterday at 3:00am. Ever have one of those days that never seem to end, where the voices in your head just won't shut the f*ck up, and the conversation is going on and on and on with the same monotonous monologue, about how it's never gonna get any better so why bother trying, may as well just give up, and all the outside influences seem to echo these words and thoughts all the way down to the actions of others and even the damn weather dumps on you? Where it gets to the point where nothing goes right and everything you touch turns to sh*t, and you just want to take an icepick and jam it in your ear until the noise stops and the pain ends???
It's been raining all damn day and I got soaked in the thunderstorm yesterday evening. I ended up with the grand sum of $4.32, of which I gave a buck away to this old vet, and the rest went to phone calls and todays coffee. I raided the Dunkin Donuts dumpster last night and there were only 3 donuts that were not ruined, so I had them for dinner and breakfast. I was hoping to make enough to wash a load of clothes and find somewhere to bathe, didn't happen. I can't reach Rachel's mother on the phone so I have not seen her, and I don't even know where I going to sleep tonight since the roof is leaking again. It's pouring again, but I've got to get outside and try to find some cash.....sorry to dump on you all like this.........but it's either this or run screaming off the top floor of a building and hoping it's all a bad dream and that I wake up before hitting bottom...either way the pain ends....see you later......I hope....lol....................Dave

No comments: