Thursday, May 7, 2009

"It's Just This Little Chromium Switch Here...or Whattya Mean....UH-OH!!!!....."

Hi There....Me Again;
As Agent 86 used to say.."Sorry About That Chief"....I hit publish instead of save.....LOL;
(also, sorry about the spacing in this post, the computer's going wacky)
As I was saying;
I am going to ask $6.00 for a copy, that is $2.00 over cost, and I'd be extremely grateful if anyone wanted to send more, (and quite honestly, hoping that some will, but I don't want to be greedy....I'd also be tickled pink), but this is not really a business venture, other than an after thought, as much as I need money that is not what this is really about, the writings were a labor of love, and like the birth of a child, in that labor is all the pain and agony, fear, and joy, frustration and anxiety, doubt and hope, in life itself. I lived this, I bled this, I sweated this, I loved this!

And if anyone out there really wants a copy and can only afford cost..so be it, it's yours. (If anyone else homeless is reading this, and needs a copy and does not have the money or an address, write me (comment or e-mail)...we'll figure something out)

The title is:

Talespinner

or

Insanity from the Inside

an addict writes
on love, life, loneliness,
recovery and salvation


David B. Cluster

Contents;

Talespinner
Charm City Blues
A Lover's Prayer
lost
Ninth Life
Inner Vision
Scherazade 1999
flirt
Miracle In The Morning
betrayal
Truth Hurts
bread and circuses
Lonelyness Rant
HOUSE OF CARDS
SAFETY VALVE
stereotype
identity
YARTZHEIT
ECHOES OF SALVATION
Poetrip
Some of these are already on the blog..(see "Poetic License")
if you want a sample
CAUTION:
because of content and language
some of the stuff is for a mature audience
it talks about sex and sexuality!!
(look at the the subtiltle....addiction is usually NOT 'G' Rated)
(rotflmao)

This is actually my first serious attempt at self promotion, and I am trying to strike a balance between gratitude, humility and need.
So I am going to leave the ball in your court, as the saying goes, and as two other sayings go;
NOTHING VENTURED...NOTHING GAINED!!
AND
WHEN YA GOT NOTHIN..YA GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE!!
(AND THAT IS THE PHILOSOPHY THAT ENABLED ME TO MEET (ONLINE) SOME REALLY GOOD FOLKS OFF A CRAIGS LIST AD...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
Anyone who may be interested..and I hope that includes a 'cast of thousands' and just 'the usual suspects'...LOL, please e-mail me at
use the comment boxes at the bottom of each post,

(If you do decide you want a copy, if you could e-mail or comment first, I'll be able to alert the person who lets me get my mail at their address...thanks...D.)
Okay, I'm done, and I've used up all my sessions and most of the one's on Rachel's library card for today...don't tell anyone..I STILL have one more set of numbers for'emergency' access if I need it...LOL
Wish me luck tonight, in finding either a handful of cash or a dry spot to sleep in.....(oops THAT did not sound kosher.....LOL)
As always thank you for reading and helping me stay (reasonably) sane in a world gone mad....................DAVE

No comments: