Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Stormy Weather............or.....Play Misty For Me..........."

Good afternoon;
Can anyone tell me what that large, bright, hot, glowing object in the sky is?
Finally!!..Sunshine for more than 15 minutes!
I left here yesterday afternoon to try to get some money, and from the moment I walked out of the library, things just kind of started going to hell. Nothing really major, but just the convergence of all of Herr Doktor Professor Murphy's Laws, Addendas, Codicils...etc.,...etc.,...! Such as, the bus was just leaving as I almost got to the stop; I could not get across the street due to traffic as the Other bus came down the road, and the driver watched me in the mirror as I trotted down to the traffic light where he did stop for the red light...and the ignorant piece of garbage closed the door and pulled off as I got there! a woman, who had called to the driver that I was about to get on, as she was getting off, told me I should call the MTA and the ATU (union) because the driver had said to the bimbo standing in the aisle blocking access and flirting with him.."watch me f*ck with the white boy", well, I could not read the bus number, but I got a look at the driver's 'dreads' and know which one he is....I am about to bring a world of hurt on these arrogant, rude and ignorant morons, in cooperation with a few other dissatified and disgruntled frequent passengers, and the help of today's modern technology, in the form of cell phone cameras and video, voice memo recrding capability of same, PDAs, Laptops, and good old fashioned 'ink pens', and spiral note books and steno pads!! a record is being built of offences, violations, and discriminations,(though we may just focus on traffic law at first).....sorry sidetracked....
The rain had stopped when I had went outside and began again as I waited for the next bus...which was 30 minutes late, and then there were 3 in a row, so I was wet already, when some fool in a Mustang came down Reisterstown Road purposely hitting the puddles and splashing pedestrians...AND people waiting for the bus. To add insult to injury, the bus stopped very abruptly, and all the water that normally would have dispersed across the roof evenly...sloshed forward, and through a design fault, it all pours down RIGHT OVER THE DOORWAY!! Then, at the Metro, of course I missed the connection, and after I boarded the next train it sat in the middle of the tunnel for some unknown reason, for 20 minutes. At the transfer point to the Light Rail, all the UP escalators and the elevator were out of service. When the Light Rail finally made it into the station, after waiting in sight, a hundred yards away, unable to move because some genius had tried to beat a red light on Howard Street and had a fender bender with a City dump truck, no one was hurt, but being a city vehicle it could not move out of the way until a cop showed up and a whatever Dept. it was had a supervisor come out and inspect the scene. Of course when I finally got to the corner...it thunderstormed so hard I could not leave from under the little bit of cover provided by the small tree there without getting drenched, and of course no one was about to open a window in the rain to donate..( I don't blame them)................It was just as if I was Joe Bltzxzxzylpkzxz from the L'il Abner comic strip...the poor guy with the constant black thunder cloud over his head................LOL!!!!
One good thing I did get ahold of Monkee, meds are good til Tuesday at least...whew!!!.
I gotta sign off, and leave....closing time. If I can't get any money to take Rachel out tomorrow, I may go to the Towson Library...if not see you all Monday.
............................God Bless All............Dave

No comments: