Wednesday, May 27, 2009

'The Rain In Spain Falls Mainly On The Insane...............or............The Hell With Waterboarding, Spend A Rainsoaked Week In Baltimore!!!....

Hello;
Rain sucks..Rain Sucks!...RAIN SUCKS!!!....
Yeah, well I'm still here......and did I mention Rain Sucks!?
I am glad that I am not still doing dope, or I'd probably think I was in Seattle, and try to imitate Kurt Cobain.
I was able to acquire enough cash to alleviate my worst stressor yesterday afternoon, (of course it took 2 hours and then it all happened in the last 15 minutes...lol), I have a 'bupe', which will last me for 2 to 4 days, depending on the chronic pain factor. The wonderful thing about this drug is that there is no euphoria involved and it's effectiveness in quashing all cravings, (other than the 'memory of a good time' type, but THOSE I can deal with or at least procrastinate...the first time laziness has been a virtue.....LOL). I had enough left over to actually buy dinner at the Giant, it is quite amazing to find out how far $1.83 will go when buying, left overs, markdowns, over stocks, and day olds. And then there was the Dunkin Donuts dumpster for dessert, and breakfast today. I may not eat healthy, but damn if I'm not going to eat as tasty as I can when I can. To prove a point, I once made a meal for some folks out of..'garbage food'..without telling them where it came from, and got rave reviews! (Everything was safe!!) that reminds me of the meal, particularly the dessert we cooked and served to the Ocean City City Council during their monthly working breakfast when I worked at a better left un-named for Fifth Amendment purposes hotel at the beach. The lemon poppyseed and ..shall we say, 'by product of pressed hemp' muffins were a huge hit, all the motions brought up passed bt acclamation that day, it was the most harmonious meeting they ever held in the '80s. I was asked for my recipes, but I said I did not reveal my secrets....LOL!!
I've got to look for some money...see you later..........Dave

No comments: