Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Waiting For The Electrician, Or Someone Like Him.............."

Good Night and Sweet Dreams;
(you know who you are!)
So I'm back in the library, killing time until my friend Mordecai gets home from shul, then i'm going over to visit him and he is going to trade me some cash for some grocery credit I have...now the question is do I want to sleep in the damp and musty place next door, or get a room, and trust to providence, (root word = provide), for the morrow? 50% chance of rain tonight, 70% tomorrow, 70% Saturday, seems to be a case of "6 of one - a half dozen of the other" as my dad used to say.
Speaking of which, the poem Yartzheit touches on him. I had a pretty screwed up relationship with him and never even realized it until years later. Our family was so messed up we put the 'dys' in dysfunctional, and never knew until too late. Ah well, it's beyond fixing, so I'll leave it be. (that was another free- associational tangent....LOL).
Okay I want to get out of here before they toss me out..(again...LOL), I'll reveal tomorrow where I slept...see ya.....Dave

No comments: