Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Shake, Rattle, and Roll...........or.............Send Money, Guns, and Lawyers............."

Good Afternoon;
I'm here in the Towson library trying not to puke from anxiety, anticipation and worry, I go to court at 1:00 pm today.
I'm expected to have $11,898.00 in my hands.....I HAVE....$6.20, I'm only $11891.80 short............Well 'you can't get blood from a stone' as it is said,.......say a prayer the judge is reasonable, and practical, and maybe this time I can get some action from the State Agencies that keep dicking me around with stalling tactics.
I have been purposely spending as much time with Rachel as possible, just in case I get a 'vacation' from the state, Hey how about that race Saturday!, of course I did not get any money to put down until AFTER tha race........LOL!, story of my life, a day late and a dollar shor.
Al right I gotta go across the street and up the hill, I HOPE..really hope, to be back with some news this evening, if not, and I do not post anything for a little while, I want to thank everyone who has helped me when I was on the side of the road begging, and everyone who has read this little blog of mine, you are all amazing folks, God bless you . I especially want to thank my Starbucks buddies, for your support affection and respect. sanity is a fragile thing and you have helped the cracks in mine from spreading to un-repairable crevasses.
I want to tell you al about an article in the Baltimore Sun on Monday May 18th on the commentary Page at the bottom, by Janet Gilbert, titled "Time to come out of the Crazy Closet", please read it and consider the opinions and reactions on mental illness that you observe and react to.
gotta go................see you ???????...Dave

No comments: