Friday, May 22, 2009

"Deja Vu?--Presque Vu?--Jamais Vu?--Voo Doo?--Hoo Doo?--Scooby Doo?--Husker Du?........................Or........'Doobie Doobie Doo'.......?.."

Good Morning;
The horoscope for Pisces in today's Baltimore sun:
**A cheerful demeanor may attract plenty of notice. Your friends might keep you hopping with phone calls, impromptu visits, or a stream of ideas. develop new contacts through e-mail or the Internet.**
It seems to me that I've been saying and doing this for the past couple days, and having these things happen,..am I good or what?!?,..predicting the predictions! Maybe I should use my Psychotic, I mean Psychic powers to aid the forces of goodness and righteousness!.....
It's a bird...it's a plane...damn....it's a bird, any body got a
handi-wipe?
So I'm just getting a quick fix in because as you know it's Friday and the library closes today and tomorrow at 5:30 pm., and is closed on Sunday and on Monday for the Memorial Day holiday.
Time for me to get on my soapbox:
Please do not forget the true reason and meaning of this holiday;
Honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. America may not be perfect, but I'd rather live here homeless than be taken care of in another country and have no liberty.
Most IMPORTANTLY!! do not forget those who served and are now out on the streets, I think the biggest crime this government commits is the treatment of homeless vets!
I'd rather eat out of a garbage can if it means you'll give to a vet. gotta go........Dave

No comments: