Saturday, May 2, 2009

"We're From The Gov't., And We're Here To Help............or............The Nine Scariest Words In The English Language!.........."

Good Morning;
I know that I did not plan to be here, but it's started out already as one of 'those' days. First the rain, then the certain person is at the Starbucks, and tells the temporary mgr. that I am not allowed in when she is there, which is as false as the police report she filed, but I cannot afford the hassle of fighting for my rights at this point. Then, the State of Md., in it's infinite wisdom, has garnished my Temporary Disability Assistance Payment, to apply to an old debt, that is mostly interest. Then when I try to get a shower at the ex'es before I go out with Rachel, she is playing games, and tells me no, because the kids are there...which is cool, I understand that reason...but the stupid thing is that she led me on with a possibility yesterday.....WHEN SHE KNEW SHE HAD THE KIDS THIS WEEKEND!! I hate stupid games.
So I am here venting, and waiting to see if I can get a hold of Chris. My day with Rachel is pushed back, but we will get out, even though we will not be able to do as much, thanks to the lack of funds. The really stupid thing about the money is that I will probably get a notice informing me of it in about a week. It just makes no sense, taking the only income of a homeless person.
I went to the 24 hour laundromat last night and washed clothes, so that is done.
If it was not for the fact that I'm seeing Rachel today, and my plans are really screwed, (I had promised her some things that we could do based on getting this money on it's normal date, the 2nd), I would just be annoyed and pissed...now I am feeling really bitter about everything. I hope I get a shower soon, I just got hold of Chris, that will help a lot to feel clean, and I've got enough to take Rachel to Mickey D's..and the dollar store...(that is one good thing about a 5 year old...LOL).
I'm outta here.......see you all later...and thanks for listening to me whine......
....................Dave

No comments: