Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quickies

Good evening;
It's another dreary drizzly day, and I've not exactly wasted it, but just kind of eased through it. No extreme emotional highs or lows, or major swing between elation and depression, or excitement or boredom....Uh-Oh, I'm not used to 'normal' anymore. Well at least I have the continuing saga of, "As The Dave Turns", and it's cohort "General Anxiety", and that famous old gameshow standby, "Panhandling For Peanuts" to look forward to..........LOL.
It is actually not raining at the moment, so I'm going to head out to try to find coffee and food money for the morrow..
I am in a state of 'false calm' at the moment, because if I'm not, I'll be so freakin' stressed about going to court next Tuesday, and having no way in hell to raise $12,000, that acceptance and expectation, and acknowledgement of the fact that I'm most likely going to get locked up by the judge, is best served by imitating in ostrich. Embodying the ancient philosophy of......"WTF", Ignorance is Bliss.
Hey, I haven't and have no plans to shoot any dope, so I can handle most anything else...may not, in fact I am certain I won't like it...but...as I said..."WTF!!!"
see you tomorrow,,,,,,,,Dave

No comments: